- I got up early this morning to run on the treadmill before packing up the car to head out of town for the rest of the week.
- Among items I've packed I have included my workout gear and hand weights.
- I have also packed up some of the veggies from my fridge so that I have healthy options over the next few days (and so they don't go to waste).
- I tried on a pair of pants from the box of clothes I haven't worn in almost 7 years and THEY FIT!
- Since I won't have access to my scale tomorrow on official weigh-in day, I weighed myself this morning. *Drumroll please* ....... 171.0 lbs!
As excited as I am that my pants fit again, there is one thing that I am not as excited about... MY CHEST HAS SHRUNK! I mean, on one hand I'm glad that it has, but seriously I had to buy a couple of new sports bras last weekend because, er, I keep falling out of my old ones when I jump up and down. Well, I bought a freakin' size MEDIUM! I have never, ever worn a medium-sized sports bra in my life. Even when my weight was down before, my chest still stayed at a large. My mission this weekend is to hit up La Senza (bra/lingerie store in Canada) to get re-measured because my regular bras are getting also getting too big.
I guess it's the price I need to pay for becoming fit and fabulous!