Excuses I've made in the past for eating badly/not exercising/not trying to lose weight:
- I'm too tired to exercise.
- I ate <insert bad meal choice here> anyway so I might as well have dessert too.
- Exercising will make my blood sugar drop too low.
- If I get pregnant I'm going to gain weight anyway and I will just have to diet/exercise all over again.
- (On days when the scale isn't showing progress) What's the point? I'm not losing anything anyway.
- It's a special occasion, I deserve to eat as much as I want today.
- I don't have time to work out.
- It's raining/snowing/too cold/too hot outside (when Mr. McMuffintop suggests going for a walk).
- It's too hard (when I try an exercise I have trouble with).
I'm sure there are many more excuses, so I may periodically come back to this list as time goes on to add to it. Coming up next time: Reasons to Ignore the Excuses!