Life has kicked into high gear, and my weight certainly reflects it.
I haven't reported my weigh-ins on here in over a month, but I have faithfully stepped on the scale every Wednesday. I have hit a bit of a plateau. Although it isn't a typical plateau where I'm doing everything right and the scale isn't budging. It's a plateau of not doing all the things I know I'm supposed to do.
Here are the numbers from over the past month:
May 15 - 162.2
May 22 - 158.6
May 29 - 160.2
June 5 - 162.6
Here are some of the
- house hunting in our new city = dinner out every night for 5 nights
- preparing the sale of one of our current houses (painting, cleaning, etc.) = quick, not-always-healthy dinners on the go
- surprise birthday party for my father-in-law at our house = leftovers from party for days afterward
- evening seminars twice a week with snack food tables to pick at
- a general lack of exercise
This week I have re-committed myself to following Weight Watchers and tracking everything. I have also started half-marathon training because, damn it, why not?
See you again on Wednesday - I promise!